Posted July 2022
With over 90 years of experience, Daniel is the only manufacturer that has the knowledge and experience to engineer and offer superior products that are trusted to provide the most reliable and accurate measurements in the global oil and gas industry. Daniel offers a wide variety of products including orifice fittings, liquid turbine meters and control valves. In 2021, Daniel was purchased by Turnspire Capital Partners and continues to focus of providing world class products to the oil and gas industry.
Scope: The M&C Product Sales Specialist will be responsible for the promoting and selling Daniel Liquid Turbine Meter and Liquid Control Valve products in North America and Latin America. Will have bookings target as defined by Sales Director and will participate in the Daniel annual SIP plan.
Essential Job Functions:
- Strong planning and scheduling skills to be in front of customers.
- Create and maintain a customer data base for all Daniel M&C customers and potential customers complete with the necessary contact information related business categories.
- Working with Product Management and Sales, create focused product and image material (flyers) and create a social media program to promote and sell Daniel Turbine Meters & Control Valve Products.
- Work closely with the Daniel Representatives to promote and sell Daniel M&C products. Provide pro-active management and follow up on all related opportunities and business activity with the Representatives and any other applicable Daniel Sales entity (direct or 3rd party).
- Identify all major customers for Daniel M&C products and produce a target list to
- Identify all projects with our major customer base and manage and track accordingly.
- Working with our Sales Channel and product management, produce a value-add product proposition for Daniel Control Valves that effectively quantifies the saving of using a Daniel product over the competing alternatives.
- Working with Latin America Sales Director, provide training and technical support to the Latin America Reps for Daniel M&C products.
- As directed by Latin America Sales Director, pursue opportunities in select countries and specific customers.
- Update with enhance product training and basic product training to both existing and new Daniel Representatives respectively.
- Working with Product Management, conduct a market analysis and path forward for Daniel M&C products in Latin America and submit to Latin Sales Director.
- Analytical tool skills e.g., Excel and data visualization, e.g. Power BI
- Ability to create professional sales tools and presentations, present said presentations professionally as well as deliver sales training
- Great attention to detail
- Business acumen
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Working knowledge of business systems such as ERP and PLM
- Personal integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality is required
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience working with flow meter technology or other oil and gas measurement instrumentation, liquid midstream/downstream applications expertise preferred
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills, MBA preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required, engineering degree preferred
- 3+ years of marketing and sales experience