Posted August 2022
With over 90 years of experience, Daniel is the only manufacturer that has the knowledge and experience to engineer and offer superior products that are trusted to provide the most reliable and accurate measurements in the global oil and gas industry. Daniel offers a wide variety of products including orifice fittings, liquid turbine meters and control valves. In 2021, Daniel was purchased by Turnspire Capital Partners and continues to focus of providing world class products to the oil and gas industry.
Scope: The Senior Treasury and Financial Planning Analyst will be responsible for:
This position reports to the FP&A Manager.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain and enhance weekly cash flow reporting processes and schedules.
- Collaborate with Operations and other departments to maintain and improve monthly and quarterly forecast model. Provide periodic adjustments based on revised outlook and operational changes.
- Monitor and compare actual results with forecasts to explain variances, analyze trends, determine performance drivers, and identify areas of strength and improvement.
- Coordinate, prepare, and analyze monthly and quarterly consolidated financial reporting packages for management and ownership with deliverables from various departments.
- Develop financial models and cost projections for new projects or operations as required.
- Prepare monthly borrowing base reports and schedules for compliance with lending agreements.
- Assist in implementation of new ERP. Build and enhance accounting and reporting functions by developing new reports and dashboards and transitioning current reporting into ERP framework.
- Work with Accounting team on the monthly and quarterly financial close process, including account analysis and reconciliations, accrual calculations, and journal entries.
- Assist in developing financial policies that align with the goals of the organization.
- Collaborate with management team on achieving company’s long-term financial objectives.
- Maintain confidentiality of financial information, investment decisions, or any other tasks assigned by the organization.
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter and capable of working productively in a new company environment.
- Team-oriented and able to collaborate across departments and offices.
- Experience with integrated financial modeling for reporting, forecasting, and valuation.
- Advanced to Expert use of Microsoft Excel. Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- ERP system and Business Intelligence (BI) reporting tools experience a plus.
- Thorough understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or MBA with Finance concentration required.
- Three to seven years of professional experience as a financial analyst or treasury analyst.